After you have selected a serving site on the administrator console, Trend Micro Email Security launches a provisioning wizard for you to provision your Trend Micro Business Account.
- Provide your administrator profile information.Keep your information current because Trend Micro will send you important maintenance plans, urgent incidents and new features.
- Type your first name and last name.
- Specify your email address.
- Click Next.An email message will be sent to your registered email address. Check your mailbox and click the verification link in the message to verify your email address. Verifying the email address proves that you own it and ensures that you will receive important system notifications from Trend Micro Email Security.
- Set your company identifier.
NoteTrend Micro generates a custom subdomain for your company based on the company identifier you set. For example, if your company identifier is "example", your MX record for incoming email messages will be generated based on your location.
North America, Latin America and Asia Pacific:example.in.tmes.trendmicro.com
Europe and Africa:example.in.tmes.trendmicro.eu
Australia and New Zealand:example.in.tmes-anz.trendmicro.com
Middle East (UAE):example.in.tmes-uae.trendmicro.com
- Add a domain you want to manage through Trend Micro Email Security.