Cloud App Security provides two default ATP policies for each protected application or service.
Default ATP policy
Default ATP policy (monitor only)
Perform the following steps to add an ATP policy.
- Go to .
- From the Organization drop-down list, select the organization for which you need to create policies.
- Click Advanced Threat Protection under Email Policies or Collaboration Service Policies, depending on the service for which you want to create policies.
- Click Add Policy and select an
application or service to create a policy for.You can create policies for the applications and services that have been provisioned.
- Configure policy settings.
- If you have configured multiple policies for one application or service, adjust
policy priorities as required by dragging a policy and placing it at the desired
NotePolicies are applied in order from the highest priority to lowest priority. If you enable real-time scanning for more than one policy, only the policy with the highest priority is applied. The default policy always has the lowest priority and will be applied if no other policies are matched.