that you have configured Active Directory integration settings before performing
the steps in the procedure below. For details, see Active Directory Integration.
- Go to .
- Go to the Agent Grouping section and select Create
custom agent groups for existing OfficeScan agents.
- Go to the Automatic Agent Grouping section.
- Click Add and then select Active
A new screen appears.
- Select Enable grouping.
- Specify a name for the rule.
- Under Active Directory source, select
the Active Directory domain(s) or subdomains.
- Under Agent tree, select an existing OfficeScan domain to
which the Active Directory domains map. If the desired OfficeScan domain does
not exist, perform the following steps:
- Mouseover on a particular OfficeScan
domain and click the add domain icon ().
- Type the domain name in the text box provided.
- Click the check mark next to the text box. The new
domain is added and is automatically selected.
- (Optional) Select Duplicate Active Directory
structure into OfficeScan agent tree. This option duplicates the
hierarchy of the selected Active Directory domains to the selected OfficeScan
- Click Save.