Viewing Device Control Logs
Only attempts to access Storage Devices generate log data. OfficeScan agents block or allow access to Non-storage Devices as configured but do not log the action.
- Go to Logs > Agents > Security Risks or Agents > Agent Management.
- In the agent tree, click the root domain icon () to include all agents or select specific domains or agents.
- Click Logs > Device Control Logs or View Logs > Device Control Logs.
- Specify the log criteria and then click Display Logs.
- View logs. Logs contain the following information:
Date/Time unauthorized access was detected
Endpoint where external device is connected or where network resource is mapped
Endpoint domain where external device is connected or where network resource is mapped
Device type or network resource accessed
Target, which is the item on the device or network resource that was accessed
Accessed by, which specifies where access was initiated
Permissions set for the target
- To save logs to a comma-separated value (CSV) file, click Export to CSV. Open the file or save it to a specific location.