Creating a Keyword List
- Go to Agents > Data Loss Prevention > Data Identifiers.
- Click the Keyword tab.
A new screen displays.
Type a name for the keyword list. The name must not exceed
100 bytes in length and cannot contain the
> < * ^ | & ? \ /
- Type a description that does not exceed 256 bytes in length.
Choose one of the following criteria and configure
additional settings for the chosen criteria:
All keywords within <x> characters
Combined score for keywords exceeds threshold
To manually add keywords to the list:
- Type a keyword that is 3 to 40 bytes in length and specify whether it is case-sensitive.
- Click Add.
To add keywords by using the "import" option:
Use this option if you have a properly-formatted .csv file containing the keywords. You can generate the file by exporting the keywords from either the server you are currently accessing or from another server.
- Click Import and then locate the .csv file containing the keywords.
A message appears, informing you if the import was successful. If a keyword to be imported already exists in the list, it will be skipped.
- To delete keywords, select the keywords and click Delete.
To export keywords:
Use the "export" feature to back up the keywords or to import them to another server. All keywords in the keyword list will be exported. It is not possible to export individual keywords.
- Click Export.
- Save the resulting .csv file to your preferred location.
- Click Save.
- A message appears, reminding you to deploy the settings to agents. Click Close.
- Back in the DLP Data Identifiers screen, click Apply to All Agents.