Enabling Debug Logging for Server Installation and Upgrade
Enable debug logging before performing the following tasks:
Uninstall and then install the server again.
Upgrade OfficeScan to a new version.
Perform remote installation/upgrade (Debug logging is enabled on the endpoint where you launched Setup and not on the remote endpoint.)
- Copy the LogServer folder located in <Server installation folder>\PCCSRV\Private to C:\.
- Create a file named ofcdebug.ini with
the following content:
- Save ofcdebug.ini to C:\LogServer.
- Perform the appropriate task (that is, uninstall/reinstall the server, upgrade to a new server version, or perform remote installation/upgrade).
- Check ofcdebug.log in C:\LogServer.