Adding Already Detected Spyware/Grayware to the Approved List
- Go to one of the following:
Agents > Agent Management
Logs > Agents > Security Risks
- In the agent tree, click the root domain icon () to include all agents or select specific domains or agents.
- Click Logs > Spyware/Grayware Logs or View Logs > Spyware/Grayware Logs.
- Specify the log criteria and then click Display Logs.
- Select logs and click Add to Approved List.
- Apply the approved spyware/grayware only to the selected agent computers or to certain domain(s).
- Click Save. The selected agents apply the setting and the OfficeScan server adds the spyware/grayware to the approved list found in Agents > Agent Management > Settings > Spyware/Grayware Approved List.
OfficeScan can accommodate a maximum of 1024 spyware/grayware in the approved list.