Configuring the Trusted Programs List
The Trusted Programs List excludes programs and all child processes called by the program from Real-time Scan and Behavior Monitoring scanning.
- Go to Agents > Agent Management.
- In the agent tree, click the root domain icon () to include all agents or select specific domains or agents.
- Click Settings > Trusted Program List.
- Type the full program path of the program to exclude from the list.
- Click Add to Trusted Program List.
- To remove a program from the list, click the Delete icon.
To export the Trusted Programs List, click Export and select a location
for the file.
OfficeScan saves the list in DAT format.
To import a Trusted Programs List, click Import. and select the location
of the file.
- Click Browse... and select the location of the DAT file.
- Click Import.
If you selected domain(s) or agent(s) in the agent
tree, click Save. If you clicked the root domain icon,
choose from the following options:
Apply to All Agents: Applies settings to all existing agents and to any new agent added to an existing/future domain. Future domains are domains not yet created at the time you configured the settings.
Apply to Future Domains Only: Applies settings only to agents added to future domains. This option will not apply settings to new agents added to an existing domain.