Viewing Virus/Malware Logs
The OfficeScan agent generates logs when it detects viruses and malware and sends the logs to the server.
- Go to one of the following:
Logs > Agents > Security Risks
- Agents > Agent Management
- In the agent tree, click the root domain icon () to include all agents or select specific domains or agents.
- Click Logs > Virus/Malware Logs or View Logs > Virus/Malware Logs.
- Specify the log criteria and then click Display Logs.
- View logs. Logs contain the following information:
Date and time of virus/malware detection
Infected file or object
Scan type that detected the virus/malware
For more information on scan results, see Virus/Malware Scan Results.
Log details (Click View to see the details.)
- To save logs to a comma-separated value (CSV) file, click Export
to CSV. Open the file or save it to a specific location.
The CSV file contains the following information:
All information in the logs
User name logged on to the endpoint at the time of detection