Viewing Spyware/Grayware Logs
The OfficeScan agent generates logs when it detects spyware and grayware and sends the logs to the server.
- Go to one of the following:
- Logs > Agents > Security Risks
- Agents > Agent Management
- In the agent tree, click the root domain icon () to include all agents or select specific domains or agents.
- Click Logs > Spyware/Grayware Logs or View Logs > Spyware/Grayware Logs.
- Specify the log criteria and then click Display Logs.
- View logs. Logs contain the following information:
Date and time of spyware/grayware detection
Scan type that detected the spyware/grayware
Details about the spyware/grayware scan results (if scan action was performed successfully or not).
See Spyware/Grayware Scan Results for details.
Log details (Click View to see the details.)
- Add spyware/grayware you consider harmless to the spyware/grayware approved list.
- To save logs to a comma-separated value (CSV) file, click Export
to CSV. Open the file or save it to a specific location.
The CSV file contains the following information:
All information in the logs
User name logged on to the endpoint at the time of detection