Granting Scheduled Scan Privileges and Displaying the Privilege Notification
- Go to Agents > Agent Management.
- In the agent tree, click the root domain icon () to include all agents or select specific domains or agents.
- Click Settings > Privileges and Other Settings.
- On the Privileges tab, go to the Scheduled Scans section.
Select the following options:
Postpone Scheduled Scan
Skip and stop Scheduled Scan
- Click the Other Settings tab and go to the Scheduled Scan Settings section.
Select Display a notification before a
scheduled scan occurs.
When you enable this option, a notification message displays on the agent endpoint minutes before Scheduled Scan runs. Users are notified of the scan schedule (date and time) and their Scheduled Scan privileges, such as postponing, skipping, or stopping Scheduled Scan.Note:
The number of minutes is configurable. To configure the number of minutes, go to Agents > Global Agent Settings on the Security Settings tab. In the Scheduled Scan Settings section, modify the Remind users of the Scheduled Scan __ minutes before it runs setting.
If you selected domain(s) or agent(s) in the agent
tree, click Save. If you clicked the root domain icon,
choose from the following options:
Apply to All Agents: Applies settings to all existing agents and to any new agent added to an existing/future domain. Future domains are domains not yet created at the time you configured the settings.
Apply to Future Domains Only: Applies settings only to agents added to future domains. This option will not apply settings to new agents added to an existing domain.