Granting Mail Scan Privileges and Enabling POP3 Mail Scan
- Go to Agents > Agent Management.
- In the agent tree, click the root domain icon () to include all agents or select specific domains or agents.
- Click Settings > Privileges and Other Settings.
- On the Privileges tab, go to the Mail Scan section.
- Select Display the Mail Scan settings on the OfficeScan agent console.
- Click the Other Settings tab and go to the POP3 Email Scan Settings section.
- Select Scan POP3 email.
If you selected domain(s) or agent(s) in the agent
tree, click Save. If you clicked the root domain icon,
choose from the following options:
Apply to All Agents: Applies settings to all existing agents and to any new agent added to an existing/future domain. Future domains are domains not yet created at the time you configured the settings.
Apply to Future Domains Only: Applies settings only to agents added to future domains. This option will not apply settings to new agents added to an existing domain.