Enabling the Web Threat Notification Message
- Go to Agents > Agent Management.
- In the agent tree, click the root domain icon () to include all agents or select specific domains or agents.
- Click Settings > Privileges and Other Settings.
- Click the Other Settings tab.
- In the Web Reputation Settings section, select Display a notification when a web site is blocked.
- In the C&C Callback Settings section, select Display a notification when a C&C callback is detected.
If you selected domain(s) or agent(s) in the agent
tree, click Save. If you clicked the root domain icon,
choose from the following options:
Apply to All Agents: Applies settings to all existing agents and to any new agent added to an existing/future domain. Future domains are domains not yet created at the time you configured the settings.
Apply to Future Domains Only: Applies settings only to agents added to future domains. This option will not apply settings to new agents added to an existing domain.