Viewing Web Reputation Logs
- Go to Logs > Agents > Security Risks or Agents > Agent Management.
- In the agent tree, click the root domain icon () to include all agents or select specific domains or agents.
- Click View Logs > Web Reputation Logs or Logs > Web Reputation Logs.
- Specify the log criteria and then click Display Logs.
- View logs. Logs contain the following information:
The time the detection occurred
The endpoint on which the detection occurred
The domain of the endpoint on which the detection occurred
The URL blocked by Web Reputation Services
The risk level of the URL
A description of the security threat
The process through which the contact was attempted (path\application_name)
The action taken on the detection
- If there are URLs that should not be blocked, click the Add to Approved List button to add the website to the Approved URL list.
- To save logs to a comma-separated value (CSV) file, click Export All to CSV. Open the file or save it to a specific location.