Configuring Global User-defined IP List Settings
Administrators can configure OfficeScan to allow, block, or log all connections between agents and user-defined C&C IP addresses.
The User-defined IP Lists only support IPv4 addresses.
- Go to Agents > Global Agent Settings.
- Click the Security Settings tab.
- Go to the Suspicious Connections Settings section.
- Click Edit User-defined IP List.
On the Approved List or Blocked
List tab, add the IP addresses that you want to monitor.
You can configure OfficeScan to only log connections made to addresses in the User-defined Blocked IP list. To only log connections made to the addresses in the User-defined Blocked IP list, see Configuring Suspicious Connection Settings.
- Click Add.
- On the new screen that appears, type the IP address, IP address range, or IPv4 address and subnet mask for OfficeScan to monitor.
- Click Save.
- To remove IP addresses from the list, select the check box next to the address and click Delete.
- After configuring the lists, click Close to return to the Global Agent Settings screen.
- Click Save to deploy the updated list to agents.