Importing Agent Settings
- Go to Agents > Agent Management.
- In the agent tree, click the root domain icon () to include all agents or select specific domains or agents.
- Click Settings > Import Settings.
- Click Browse to locate the .dat file
on the endpoint and click Import.
The Import Settings screen appears, showing a summary of the settings.
- Click any of the links to view details about the scan settings or privileges to import.
- Import the settings.
If you clicked the root domain icon, select Apply to all domains and then click Apply to Target.
If you selected domains, select Apply to all computers belonging to the selected domain(s), and then click Apply to Target.
If you selected several agents, click Apply to Target.