Using Gateway Settings Importer
- Prepare a text file (.txt)
containing the list of gateway settings. On each line, type an IPv4
or IPv6 address and optionally type a MAC address.
Separate IP addresses and MAC addresses by a comma. The maximum number of entries is 4096.
- On the server computer, go to <Server installation folder>\PCCSRV\Admin\Utility\GatewaySettingsImporter.
GSImporter.exe and select
Run as administrator.
You cannot run the Gateway Settings Importer tool from Terminal Services.
- On the Gateway Settings Importer screen, browse to the file created in step 1 and click Import.
- Click OK.
The gateway settings display on the Endpoint Location screen and the OfficeScan server deploys the settings to OfficeScan agents.
- To delete all entries, click Clear All.
If you only need to delete a particular entry, remove it from the Endpoint Location screen.
- To export the settings to a file, click Export All and then specify the file name and type.