Viewing License Information for Virtual Desktop Support
- Open the OfficeScan web console and click Plug-ins > [Trend Micro Virtual Desktop Support] Manage Program in the main menu.
- Click View License Information.
- View license details in the screen that opens.
The Virtual Desktop Support License Details section provides the following information:
Status: Displays either "Activated", "Not Activated" or "Expired".
Version: Displays either "Full" or "Trial" version. If you have both full and trial versions, the version that displays is "Full".
Expiration Date: If Virtual Desktop Support has multiple licenses, the latest expiration date displays. For example, if the license expiration dates are 12/31/2010 and 06/30/2010, 12/31/2010 displays.
Seats: Displays how many OfficeScan agents can use Virtual Desktop Support
Activation code: Displays the activation code
Reminders about licenses display during the following instances:
If you have a full version license:
During the feature's grace period. The duration of the grace period varies by region. Please verify the grace period with your Trend Micro representative.
When the license expires and grace period elapses. During this time, you will not be able to obtain technical support.
If you have a trial version license
When the license expires. During this time, you will not be able to obtain technical support.
- Click View detailed license online to view information about your license on the Trend Micro website.
- To update the screen with the latest license information, click Update Information.