Participating in the Smart Feedback Program
- Go to Administration > Smart Protection > Smart Feedback.
- Click Enable Trend Micro Smart Feedback.
- To help Trend Micro understand your organization, select the Industry type.
- To send information about potential security threats in the files on your OfficeScan agents, select the Enable feedback of
suspicious program files check box.
Files sent to Smart Feedback contain no user data and are submitted only for threat analysis.
- To configure the criteria for sending feedback, select the number of detections for the specific amount of time that triggers the feedback.
- Specify the maximum bandwidth OfficeScan can use when sending feedback to minimize network interruptions.
- Click Save.