Deleting Logs Based on a Schedule
- Go to Logs > Log Maintenance.
- Select Enable scheduled deletion of logs.
- Select the log types to delete. All OfficeScan-generated logs, except
debug logs, can be deleted based on a schedule. For debug logs,
disable debug logging to stop collecting logs.
For virus/malware logs, you can delete logs generated from certain scan types and Damage Cleanup Services. For spyware/grayware logs, you can delete logs from certain scan types. For details about scan types, see Scan Types.
- Select whether to delete logs for all the selected log types or only logs older than a certain number of days.
- Specify the log deletion frequency and time.
- Click Save.