Uninstalling the OfficeScan Agent from the Web Console
Uninstall the OfficeScan agent program from the web console. Perform uninstallation only if you encounter problems with the program and then reinstall it immediately to keep the endpoint protected from security risks.
- Go to Agents > Agent Management.
- In the agent tree, click the root domain icon () to include all agents or select specific domains or agents.
- Click Tasks > Agent Uninstallation.
- On the Agent Uninstallation screen, click Initiate Uninstallation. The server sends a notification to the agents.
- Check the notification status and check if there are agents that did
not receive the notification.
- Click Select Unnotified Endpoints and then Initiate Uninstallation to immediately resend the notification to un-notified agents.
- Click Stop Uninstallation to prompt OfficeScan to stop notifying agents currently being notified. Agents already notified and already performing uninstallation ignore this command.