Granting the OfficeScan Agent Uninstallation Privilege
- Go to Agents > Agent Management.
- In the agent tree, click the root domain icon () to include all agents or select specific domains or agents.
- Click Settings > Privileges and Other Settings.
- On the Privileges tab, go to the Uninstallation section.
- To allow uninstallation without a password, select Allow users to uninstall the OfficeScan agent. If a password is required, select Require a password for users to uninstall the OfficeScan agent, type the password, and then confirm it.
If you selected domain(s) or agent(s) in the agent
tree, click Save. If you clicked the root domain icon,
choose from the following options:
Apply to All Agents: Applies settings to all existing agents and to any new agent added to an existing/future domain. Future domains are domains not yet created at the time you configured the settings.
Apply to Future Domains Only: Applies settings only to agents added to future domains. This option will not apply settings to new agents added to an existing domain.