Obtaining the Package Locally
- Open the SMS Administrator console.
- On the Tree tab, click Packages.
On the Action menu, click New > Package From Definition.
The Welcome screen of the Create Package From Definition Wizard appears.
The Package Definition screen appears.
The Open screen appears.
- Browse and select the MSI package file created by Agent
Packager, and then click Open.
The MSI package name appears on the Package Definition screen. The package shows "OfficeScan agent" and the program version.
The Source Files screen appears.
Click Always obtain files from a source
directory, and then click Next.
The Source Directory screen appears, displaying the name of the package you want to create and the source directory.
- Click Local drive on site server.
- Click Browse and select the source directory containing the MSI file.
The wizard creates the package. When it completes the process, the name of the package appears on the SMS Administrator console.