Working with Widgets
Manage widgets by adding, moving, resizing, renaming, and deleting items.
- Go to Dashboard.
- Click a tab.
To add a widget:
Click the Settings button to the right of the
- Click Add Widgets.
Select the widgets to add.
In the drop-down on top of the widgets, select a category to narrow down the selections.
Use the search text box on top of the screen to search for a specific widget.
- Click Add.
- Click the Settings button to the right of the tab display.
- To move a widget to a new location on the same tab, drag-and-drop a widget to a new location.
- Resize widgets on a multi-column tab by pointing the cursor to the right edge of the widget and then moving the cursor to the left or right.
To rename a widget:
- Click the settings icon ( > ).
Type the new title.
For some widgets, such as the OfficeScan and Plug-ins Mashup, you can modify widget-related items.
- Click Save.
- To delete a widget, click the delete icon ( > ).