Defining Agent Grouping Rules by Active Directory Domains
Ensure that you have configured Active Directory integration settings before performing the steps in the procedure below. For details, see Active Directory Integration.
- Go to Agents > Agent Grouping.
- Go to the Agent Grouping section and select Create custom agent groups for existing OfficeScan agents.
- Go to the Automatic Agent Grouping section.
- Click Add and then select Active
A new screen appears.
- Select Enable grouping.
- Specify a name for the rule.
- Under Active Directory source, select the Active Directory domain(s) or subdomains.
- Under Agent tree, select an existing OfficeScan domain to
which the Active Directory domains map. If the desired OfficeScan domain does
not exist, perform the following steps:
- Mouseover on a particular OfficeScan domain and click the add domain icon ().
- Type the domain name in the text box provided.
- Click the check mark next to the text box. The new domain is added and is automatically selected.
- (Optional) Select Duplicate Active Directory structure into OfficeScan agent tree. This option duplicates the hierarchy of the selected Active Directory domains to the selected OfficeScan domain.
- Click Save.