Deleting a Domain or Agent
- Navigate to Agents > Agent Management.
- In the agent tree,
One or several domains
One, several, or all agents belonging to a domain
- Click Manage Agent Tree > Remove Domain/Agent.
- To delete an empty domain, click Remove Domain/Agent. If the domain has
agents and you click Remove
Domain/Agent, the OfficeScan server will re-create the domain and group all agents
under that domain the next time agents
connect to the OfficeScan server. You can perform the following tasks before
deleting the domain:
- Move agents to other domains. To move agents to other domains, drag and drop agents to the destination domains.
- Delete all agents.
- To delete a single agent, click Remove
Deleting the agent from the agent tree does not remove the OfficeScan agent from the agent endpoint. The OfficeScan agent can still perform server-independent tasks, such as updating components. However, the server is unaware of the existence of the agent and will therefore not deploy configurations or send notifications to the agent.