Synchronizing Data with Active Directory Domains
Synchronize data with Active Directory domains regularly to keep the OfficeScan agent tree structure up-to-date and to query unmanaged agents.
Manually Synchronizing Data with Active Directory Domains
- Go to Administration > Active Directory > Active Directory Integration.
- Verify that the domain credentials and encryption settings have not changed.
- Click Save and Synchronize.
Automatically Synchronizing Data with Active Directory Domains
- Go to Administration > Active Directory > Scheduled Synchronization.
- Select Enable scheduled Active Directory synchronization.
- Specify the synchronization schedule.
For daily, weekly, and monthly synchronizations, the period of time is the number of hours during which OfficeScan synchronizes Active Directory with the OfficeScan server.
- Click Save.